LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
ABOUT HOW TO USE THE
Meet the guide that shows you how to
make better videos,
cut content creation time,
& grow your audience.
THIS IS WHAT KNOWLEDGE YOU GET
IN THE VIDEO MARKETING SURVIVAL GUIDE
Select & plan video content that ATTRACTS viewers in droves
Choose & set up gear so that your videos look and sound PROFESSIONAL
Edit your videos so that your viewers are HOOKED
Promote videos on different social platforms so that they are DISCOVERED
Re-purpose your video content so you are EFFICIENT
ALL THIS KNOW-HOW…
IN ONE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE…
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
You’ve been trying to create videos for a while now, and you’re just not happy with your results,
or if you’re completely new to video creation…
because I’m going to share something that I rarely ever talk about.
Read this whole page, because you’re about to learn how I turned my sub-standard video creation “skills”,
into video production know-how in a matter of months.
I’M GOING TO OUTLINE 5 SIMPLE THINGS…
…that made all the difference in my video production. And most importantly…
I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW…
…you can stop fumbling around trying to figure things out… and take a structured approach to your video content research, video production, and video promotion.
AND UNCOVER A TRAP THAT I (ALMOST) FELL INTO…
So let’s get started.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN
ABOUT THE 5 THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST DO
if you want to succeed in creating videos
that attract a large, targeted audience
and keep them watching.
SO IF YOU WANT TO MASTER THESE 5 KEY STEPS
and improve your content research, video production and promotion skills…
LET ME SHARE WITH YOU
DON’T TRY TO PIECE IT TOGETHER…
All that wasted time, looking for scraps of information… there’s a better way to learn.
STOP FUMBLING AROUND, AND START CREATING VIDEOS THAT ATTRACT AND ENGAGE, IMMEDIATELY.
This guide has been designed to help you to quickly and effectively learn what you need to know to get started creating videos that attract and engage immediately.
Take look at what’s inside…
#1 How to Select & Plan Video Content
Understanding how to research content can be the difference between getting off to a flying start or putting along and fizzling out. You’ll learn how to:
- get ideas for high-demand video content that has your audience begging for more
- find best selling ideas for content on Amazon Kindle, as well as Udemy, Skillshare & other digital content market places
- plan your videos to increase viewer retention
- do competitor & keyword research so that you know what video content is doing well & what is being searched for
#2 How to Choose & Set Up your Gear
Video production can be a little daunting when you first start out. In this guide I share some gear information and setup tips to help you to get started with more confidence.
- How to set up 3 point lighting
- Choosing & using your microphone
- How to setup a shotgun mic
- Positioning your shotgun mic
- How to setup a lavalier mic
- Sound (echoes, surfaces etc)
- Filming outdoors
- Boom poles
Shooting for the edit can save you countless hours during editing. I show you
- The importance of the background to ensure your background fits with your brand, and is pleasant, and not distracting
- Mounting the backdrop
- Choosing a backdrop colour
- The natural setting background
- Shooting outdoors
- The action shot
- Green screen
- Choosing a location in a room
- Distance from the background
- How to blur the background
- Background lighting
- The rule of thirds
This guide is jam-packed with relevant and proven tips, explained clearly, to create videos that are watchable and that stand out.
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- use trailers and teasers to create intrigue and generate interest in your upcoming video
- keep your followers engaged
- use milestones celebrations to involve your followers
- using contests and collaborations to build your audience quickly
I also discuss why you should:
- connect your social accounts
- post unique content to other channels to leverage your audience
- use analytics to keep track of your audience’s times online
I include a snapshot of video on each platform so that you know how views are counted, which platforms auto loop videos, and maximum video lengths.
You’ll also learn about:
- why people share video content
- making video content for Instagram
- making video content for Facebook
- using Facebook to drive traffic to your videos on other platforms
- making video content for Twitter
- the ins and outs of promoting your videos on Pinterest
Different people like to consume content in various formats. To expand your reach, re-purpose your video posts into different content forms to provide opportunities for people to consume your content in their preferred form. It’s also the Number 1 way to make your content production process more efficient.
In this guide I show you the top 13 ways to repurpose your video content. As soon as you have published your video, you can get to work on re-purposing it. You can outsource a lot of the work here – from transcription of your videos to infographic creation and rewriting content for guest blog posts.
IT’S TIME TO WORK SMARTER,
CREATE BETTER VIDEOS
AND GET BETTER AT YOUR VIDEO PROMOTION
THE TRAP THAT I (ALMOST) FELL INTO
The biggest mistake I made early on was striving for perfection. This is what almost made me fail before I started. Don’t ever let perfection get in the way of progress.
This is what I’d been taught when studying marketing at university “Don’t ever put it out there until its high quality”. “You’ll ruin your brand image!”
Well, I did it anyway. I created my first videos (which were terrible, but hey, I tried!), and something surprising happened…
I landed my first client who wanted me to produce videos for their social media pages.
And you know what? People watched them. And over time, as I created more videos, they became not so terrible, then so-so, and with practice, they finally became great.
Would you believe that only a few months before, I almost didn’t start because I had been told I had to achieve perfection BEFORE going to market?
I then understood that the advice I’d been given was outdated advice!
Now, with a smartphone and a little know-how, there is NOTHING stopping you.
You can, and MUST get started with video straight away.
You don’t need to wait until you have A-grade perfection.
With the right guidance, the right information you can take your videos from sub-standard, to amazing, in a short time.
BUT FAIR WARNING
ONLY PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO
Create videos that directly impact sales,
and improve customer service efficiency,
Project: Video Strategy & Content Development;
Sales Growth campaign, full product line-up
Objective: Increase product sales
Platforms used: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.
Create videos that tell the brand story
and connect with customers,
Project: Video Strategy & Content Development; 2018 Winter Olympic Campaign
Objective: Increase fans, community engagement, brand recognition
Platforms used: Facebook, Vimeo, Website
CHECK OUT THE VALUE
- Learn tricks for finding highly searched content
- How to come up with content ideas again and again
- How to plan your content to maintain viewer attention
- Lighting setup
- Choosing & using your microphone
- Avoiding common sound mistakes
- Selecting your background
- Blurring the background
- How to compose your shot
- Getting the shoot right
- Creating your rough cut
- Refining your video
- Integrating your music
- Adding special effects, animations, and graphic elements
- Exporting your video
- Reviewing your Video
- Monitoring feedback
- Video for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Promoting on Pinterest
- Formats for promoting videos
- 11 creative ways to re-purpose content
1 “HAS-IT-ALL” GUIDE
VALUE : $266
FAST ACTION BONUSES
VIDEO SALES SCRIPT FORMULA
THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO WRITING
KILLER VIDEO SALES LETTERS
Craft video sales scripts that lead viewers into a buying frenzy.
- ADDRESS YOUR VIEWER’S PSYCHOLOGICAL HURDLES
- SELL USING EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
- MOTIVATE BY PROMISING GAIN OR INSTILLING FEAR OF LOSS
- JUSTIFY THE PURCHASE DECISION WITH LOGIC
VIDEO SALES SCRIPT
12 STEP TEMPLATE
FILL THE BLANKS
The simple 2-page template, for novices and experienced script writers.
- SIMPLE LAYOUT
- 12 STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR SCRIPT
- FILL THE BLANKS AND YOU ARE READY TO FILM
2 FAST ACTION BONUSES
VALUE : $78
TOTAL VALUE : $344
BY NOW YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING
“HOW MUCH WILL THE VIDEO MARKETING SURVIVAL GUIDE COST ME?”
The Video Marketing Survival Guide is just one click away.
(It’s 100% downloadable, so you can be devouring my techniques and secrets inside in just minutes from now.)
How much is your time worth? $120/hr? $50/hour? $25/hour?
This guide will save you countless hours of work figuring these strategies out on your own.
Right now, all the secrets in my guide are yours for just $7.
I want instant access to this guide for only $7.
P.S. This price won’t last forever. Make sure you grab it now while it’s still pocket-friendly.