CREATE GREAT VIDEO WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
Welcome to Day 3!
Today we are looking at how to use light well to create great looking videos.
Lighting kits can give you control over your lighting, so that you are not confined to shooting during the day, or when there is enough natural light.
What we are trying to do here is make this as simple as possible when you are just starting out, so all you need to film your first videos is a location in a room that has great natural light, and film during the day when the light is bright.
You always want the light to be shining on your face. Sitting in front of the window with the light coming from behind with make your background bright and you face dark, so you don’t want to do that.
If you don’t have a location in a room that has natural light, then there are some affordable lighting kits on Amazon that will do the trick for as little as $50. The ones I use are higher on price, but plenty of online video creators use kits like these and are able to light their videos sufficiently.
Here is a link to a lighting kit that is popular with YouTube creators:
YOUR TASKS FOR DAY 3
- Think about locations available to you with natural lighting
- Note: Don’t make any decisions yet as tomorrow’s video has other considerations before you make a decision about your ideal filming location
CLAIM YOUR SPECIAL OFFER
Take your Video creation to the next level.
Get the Video Marketing Survival Guide.
- Select & plan video content that ATTRACTS viewers in droves
- Choose & set up gear so that your videos look and sound PROFESSIONAL
- Edit your videos so that your viewers are HOOKED
- Promote videos on different social platforms so that they are DISCOVERED